17. november 2009

MY NEW JIMMY CHOO'S





HERE IT IS!!!
My new fab georgeous hot Jimmy Choo's - my latest buy..
I love the rivets on the shoes, and i especially love that they are 13 cm
Even though, I wasn't one of the girls, who was standing at 8 am in the
morning to get the shoes, I was one of the lucky ones to arrive at 16 pm
and buy the shoes - exactly in my size.. Sooo nice.. I'm planning on
wearing these fab shoes along with my fantastic dress at my 'prom'..
ONLY 2 DAYS TILL' PROM

//Diana

5 kommentarer:

  1. AWESOME SHOES!

    //Mia

    www.thefashionwayoflife.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
  2. iiih altså hvor er jeg grøn af misundelse <3
    lækker smækker blog forresten!

    SvarSlet
  3. oh my gosh, you're sooo lucky.
    your shoes are amasing.

    SvarSlet
  4. ELSKER SKOENE!!! Smukt smukt :)

    Kig forbi :-)

    SvarSlet